Buttery, sweet, loaded with sprinkles and a whole HALF POUND!
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup multicolored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and sugar together for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda. Mix for an additional minute on medium speed, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low speed and add in the flour, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the sprinkles until evenly incorporated.
- Portion 8 ounces of cookie dough. Use a food scale to ensure proper weight. Form the dough into a ball and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes until the edges are lightly golden.The tops of the cookies will feel set, but the insides will be slightly under-baked, this is fine.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 4 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
store airtight for up to 3 days
Keywords:: easy cookie recipe, sprinkles cookies, funfetti cookies, sugar cookie recipe