These Hard Boiled Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies are SO delicious! They taste just like a regular Chocolate Chip Cookie, but with a thick, soft texture. I LOVED these!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and small diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer cream together butter and brown sugar, approximately 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Add in vanilla diced eggs and continue mixing. (You will still see egg bits in the batter, this is ok)
- Add in baking soda, salt and flour and mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto prepared pan using a cookies scoop or a large spoon.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until edges begin to golden. You don’t want to over-bake these, if in doubt under-bake. Because of the lack of wet eggs, the batter will be dry, making cookie dense. Over-baking will produce hard, dry cookies.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes on baking sheet before set enough to transfer to a wire rack.
recipe adapted from Challenge Butter
Keywords: chocolate chip cookies, cookies and cups, cookie recipe, hard boiled eggs