These Hard Boiled Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies are SO delicious! They taste just like a regular Chocolate Chip Cookie, but with a thick, soft texture. I LOVED these!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and very small diced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand or electric mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar, approximately 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla diced eggs and continue mixing. (You will still see egg bits in the batter, this is ok)
- Add in baking soda, salt and flour and mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto prepared pan using a medium (2- tablespoon) cookie scoop.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until edges begin to golden. You don’t want to over-bake these, if in doubt under-bake. Because of the lack of wet eggs, the batter will be dry, making cookie dense. Over-baking will produce hard, dry cookies.
- Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet for 4 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 251
- Sugar: 20.9 g
- Sodium: 158.7 mg
- Fat: 13.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.3 g
- Protein: 3.2 g
- Cholesterol: 35.9 mg
Keywords: chocolate chip cookies, cookies and cups, cookie recipe, hard boiled eggs