These easy and Healthy Banana Oat Cookies are completely mix & match to suit your tastes. With no added sugar or flour, you’ll love making this healthy cookie recipe for a quick snack or breakfast!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, in its liquid state
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped craisins
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients evenly. Using a medium (2 tablespoon) cookie scoop drop the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Flatten the cookies out if you prefer a flatter cookie. The shape of the mixture won’t change as they are baked.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes until lightly golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Feel free to omit the coconut.
Optional add-in ideas:
1/2 cup chopped walnuts, or any kind of nut
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
sub any dried fruit for craisins
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
sub peanut butter for coconut oil
sub any other light oil for coconut oil
Store airtight refrigerated up to 7 days
Keywords:: healthy oat cookies, healthy oatmeal cookies, banana cookies, banana cookies recipe, healthy cookies recipe, oatmeal cookies recipe, easy cookies recipe, easy oatmeal cookies