Holy Heck! These Snickers Brownies are extra over-the-top, made from fudgy layers filled with caramel, Snickers candy and white chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped Snickers or 1 bag of Snicker Bites
- 1 cup caramel sauce (or 1 cup of caramels melted with 1–2 tbsp of milk) *see note
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8 pan with foil or parchment paper, coat with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In medium bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, salt and both sugars. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat together 2 eggs, vanilla and melted butter until combined.
- Turn mixer to low and add in dry ingredients.
- Scoop out 1 cup of the batter and set aside.
- Spread the remaining batter into your prepared pan.
- Top with white chocolate chips, then Snickers and then caramel.
- Place reserved batter back into mixing bowl. Add 2 Tbsp of milk and beat until smooth. Stir in mini chocolate chips. Spread this on top of caramel.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until center is almost set.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
You can use either caramel sauce or melted caramel in the recipe. If you choose to unwrap and melt caramels, you will need to add 1-2 tablespoons of milk to thin the caramel. The caramel sauce will produce a more drippy caramel as seen in the photos. The melted caramel candies will firm up more when the brownies are cooled, while still remaining chewy.
I also used the unwrapped Snickers Bites but if you can’t find those, just chop up Snickers bars.
Keywords: the best brownies recipe, fudgy brownies, easy brownies