These Holy Heck Brownies are the perfect brownie filled with caramel, Snickers and white chocolate chips…Over the top good!
Does the world need another brownie recipe?
Because there’s a brownie out there for everyone…chewy, cakey, fudgy…dark, milk, white…frosting, no frosting…caramel filled, peanut butter filled…
The list goes on for infinity.
So today I will add to the list.
And these suckers are bad to the bone.
You’ve got a fudgy brownie…filled with white chocolate, Snickers, caramel, and chocolate chips.
Totally Holy Heck.
And they’re pretty easy too. Let’s have a look.
First whisk together your flour, sugar, salt, cocoa powder… almost all the things…
Then melt some butter and mix in some eggs and vanilla. Beat in your dry stuff to the butter and egg and voila! batter!
Take 1 cup of batter out and reserve it.
Then spread the rest of the batter into a prepared pan..
Then you need to top it off.
By the way, I used these nifty unwrapped Snickers Bites I found. Dangerrrrr.
First white chocolate chips, then Snickers Bites, then caramel.
Finally mix the remaining batter with a little milk to thin it out and add in your mini chocolate chips, and spread that on top.
The reason I like to thin the batter slightly for the top layer, is because it will spread much easier. The base needs to be a thick batter to hold up all those fillings, but the top can be a little thinner.
Just think of it like a brownie hat. Or something.
Wait until they are completly cool to cut them into squares…
These are seriously delicious.
Check out dome of my other most favorite brownies:
makes 16 brownies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped Snickers or 1 bag of Snicker Bites
- 1 cup caramel sauce (or 1 cup of caramels melted with 1-2 tbsp of milk)
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil, spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In medium bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, salt and both sugars. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat together 2 eggs, vanilla and melted butter until combined.
- Turn mixer to low and add in dry ingredients.
- Scoop out 1 cup of the batter and set aside.
- Spread the remaining batter into your prepared pan.
- Top with white chocolate chips, then Snickers and then caramel.
- Place reserved batter back into mixing bowl. Add 2 Tbsp of milk and beat until smooth. Stir in mini chocolate chips. Spread this on top of caramel.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until center is almost set.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
You can use either caramel sauce or melted caramel in the recipe. If you choose to unwrap and melt caramels, you will need to add 1-2 tablespoons of milk to thin the caramel.
I also used the unwrapped Snickers Bites but if you can’t find those, just chop up Snickers bars.