Easy, homemade hot chocolate mix that can be made in minutes!
- 1 1/2 cup turbinado sugar (I used Sugar in the Raw)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine the sugar and the salt in the blender and blend until it’s powdered.
- Add in the cocoa powder and pulse again until combined.
- Store the mix in a jar or airtight container until ready to use.
- To make hot chocolate mix 1 heaping tablespoon of mix into a mug of warm milk or water.
- Stir until blended.
I’ve made this with cinnamon also adding in 3 teaspoons with the cocoa powder before mixing.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 40
- Sugar: 7.6 g
- Sodium: 59.2 mg
- Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.1 g
- Protein: 0.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Hot Chocolate, Hot Cocoa, Cookies and Cups, DIY, Recipe