makes 30 bars
- 16 oz salted dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1–2 tbsp flaked sea salt
- Spray 9×13 pan with baking spray or grease with butter. Sprinkle 1/2 peanuts in the bottom of the pan, reserving the other half for later
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat peanut butter chips and butter in 30 second increments on 50% power. Stirring after each until melted.
- Pour in you sweetened condensed milk and microwave on high power for 1 more minute. Stir until smooth and combined.
- Fold in marshmallows to peanut butter mixture until evenly coated and then pour over your peanuts in the pan.
- Press the remaining nuts into the marshmallow mixture. Sprinkle with flaked sea salt and chill for about an hour.
- Cut into squares.
recipe from the kitchen of Angie Bonfanti.