makes 16 bars
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped honey roasted peanuts
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups
- 2 heaping cups Reese’s Puffs cereal (you could use Cocoa Puffs too)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil or vegetable shortening
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Once melted stir in chopped peanuts.
- Then stir in mini peanut butter cups. It’s ok if they melt slightly.
- Spread your mixture onto lined baking sheet into a rectangle approx 8″x11″. You don’t want it to be too thin like a bark candy, you want it to be a little thicker.
- Sprinkle your cereal on top of chocolate mixture evenly, pressing in to stick.
- Melt peanut butter chips and coconut oil or shortening in a ziptop bag in the microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds. Remove bag from microwave and squeeze, repeating the process until the chips are melted.
- Snip off a small corner of the bag and drizzle melted peanut butter chips on top.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes until chocolate is set up.
- Cut or break into pieces.
If weather is warm, you might want to keep these in the refrigerator until serving.