Delicious Hot Chocolate Cookies perfect for chilly days!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate (or milk chocolate chips)
- 1 cup Marshmallow Bits
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and brown sugar together on medium speed for about 1 minute until combined. Add in hot chocolate and continue mixing for about 30 seconds.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and add in salt, baking soda and flour. Mix until just combined.
- Finally, add in milk chocolate and Marshmallow Bits, stirring until evenly mixed in.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon onto lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until edges are set and slightly golden.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool
Store airtight for up to 3 days
Keywords:: hot chocolate, cookies, recipe, milk chocolate, marshmallows