These Hot Fudge Cream Cheese Bars are loaded with everything a chocolate lover could want! Made with chocolate cake mix, toffee, peanut butter, chocolate chips and more, this dessert bar recipe is a real treat!
- 1 (18.25 oz) package chocolate cake mix.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp light cream
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (16 oz) jar hot fudge sauce
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, graham cracker crumbs and peanut butter.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg and the cream together and add to the cake mix mixture. Stir until combined. Set aside 3/4 cup mixture for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into the bottom of prepared baking dish.
- With your mixer, beat together cream cheese and hot fudge sauce until smooth. Spread over the top of the crust.
- Now evenly sprinkle your milk chips, toffee bits and remaining crumb mixture on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes. Transfer to refrigerator until ready to serve, at least 3 hours.
Store in refrigerator, but best eaten at room temperature.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home
Keywords:: how to make the best cookie bars, cookie bar recipes, hot fudge baking recipes, hot fudge bar recipe, hot fudge cream cheese bar recipe, homemade cookie bar recipe, chocolate cookie bar recipe