These Ice Cream Cone Cannolis are an adorable twist on the classic Italian dessert recipe! The cannoli cream is super easy to make with just 3 ingredients!
- 24 oz whole milk ricotta
- 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Place your ricotta in a strainer lined with a cheese cloth or paper towel. Let it sit overnight, occasionally squeezing to help release the liquid.
- When the ricotta is strained, stir in your sifted powdered sugar and chocolate chips until combined thoroughly.
- Place in a piping bag or ziplock until ready to use.
* Optional ~ you can add 1 teaspoon of vanilla or the zest of an orange or lemon to give it a different flavor
Keywords:: how to make cannolis, cannolis recipe, cannoli cream recipe, cannoli cream, italian dessert, italian dessert recipe, homemade cannoli