These adorable Ice Cream Cone Krispie Treats are perfect for parties and BBQs! Kids will love them! Made with M&Ms, marshmallows, melted chocolate, and sprinkles, the colorful dessert recipe you dreamed of as a child has been brought to life!
- 2 (10.5 oz) bags mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter
- 12 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 24 ice cream cones
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- 2 cups M&M Candy
- Dip tops of ice cream cones in the melted chocolate and tap off the excess.
- Dip them immediately into the sprinkles.
- Repeat with all the cones and set aside to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Fill each cone with a tablespoon or two if M&M candy.
- In large pot over low heat melt butter. When butter is melted, add in marshmallows stirring until melted. Remove from heat.
- Immediately add in your cereal.
- Spray hands lightly with cooking spray to help avoid sticking and form about 1/3 cup krispie mixture into a cone shape, so some of the mixture fits into the cone and the other remains on top. Pack the krispie so it resembles an ice cream cone.
- Top with a red M&M if desired.
Store airtight up for to 2 days. Best if served same day.
Keywords: rice krispie treat recipe, how to make rice krispie treats, cute dessert recipes, ice cream cone rice krispie treat recipe, ice cream cone dessert recipe, fun dessert recipes