- 1 (18.3 oz) box brownies, prepared as package indicates
- 3/4 cup Mini M&Ms, divided
- 9 oz caramels
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 pound (4-5 cups) powdered sugar
- 1–2 Tbsp milk
- *sprinkles and waffle cone pieces to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray, set aside.
- Mix up brownies as directed on box. Stir in 1/2 cup mini M&M Candies. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- In medium sauce pan combine unwrapped caramels and 2 Tbsp milk, heating on low until caramels are just melted. Drizzle caramel over top of the brownie batter, and swirl in with a knife. Sprinkle remaining M&Ms on top and bake for 30-35 minutes until edges are set and center is almost set.
- Allow brownies to cool completely before slicing.
- Mix butter and sugar in bowl of stand mixer until combined. Add in milk and continue to mix until creamy.
- If desired scoop frosting with cookie scoop or small ice cream scoop to mimic ice creama nd garnish with sprinkles and waffle cone piece.