This Instant Pot Salsa Verde Chicken is packed with flavor and super easy to prepare for weeknight dinners! If you’re looking for a versatile and easy chicken recipe that everyone will love, this is it.
- 2 – 2 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 ounces salsa verde
- Place all the ingredients in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker.
- Set cooker to high pressure for 25 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, quick release the pressure and shred the chicken with 2 forks.
Slow Cooker option:
Prepare as instructed and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours or on high heat for 4 hours.
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop
- Calories: 281
- Sugar: 3.4 g
- Sodium: 1186.2 mg
- Fat: 7.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.8 g
- Protein: 43.9 g
- Cholesterol: 132.4 mg
Keywords: instant pot salsa chicken, instant pot chicken recipes, easy chicken dinner ideas