This 3-ingredient Key Lime Pie Dip recipe is the easiest way to enjoy the tasty flavors of key lime pie! This quick and easy dessert dip is the perfect fat-free treat for summer!
- 1 (14 oz) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Key Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- graham crackers/fruit to dip
- In a medium bowl whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and key lime juice until thickened, approx 30 seconds.
- Add in the Fluff and continue stirring until incorporated.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Serve chilled with graham crackers and/or fruit
full fat sweetened condensed milk can be used in place of fat free.
Keywords: key lime pie recipe, key lime pie easy, how to make key lime pie, dessert dip, dip recipe, easy dip recipe, easy dessert recipe, easy snack recipe