These bite sized Key Lime Pie Truffles are melt-in-your-mouth delicious! They’re super easy and fun to make, and they look like such a sophisticated dessert!
- 1 (16 oz) can frosting (2 cups)
- 1 (.10 oz) Key Lime Flavor Packet
- 1 (12 oz) package white chocolate chips (2 cups)
- *optional ~ zest of one lime
- crushed graham crackers
- Mix flavor packet into frosting. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, or over a double boiler ,melt white chocolate chips until just melted.
- Stir frosting into the melted chips.
- Spread the mixture into a shallow pan (to chill quickly) and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes. Enough so it’s not quite so sticky.
- Remove from refrigerator and form into tablespoon sized balls, then roll in graham crackers to coat.
store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: mini pie recipe, easy key lime pie, easy key lime pie recipe, key lime pie recipe, best key lime pie recipe, how to make key lime pie, truffles recipe, how to make truffles