- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sprinkles, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside
- Over a double boiler, melt white chocolate until just melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Rice Krispie Cereal until coated completely.
- Stir in mini marshmallows and then 1/4 cup sprinkles.
- Spread immediately onto lined baking sheet, about 1/4″ – 1/2″ thick
- Place in refrigerator for about 10 minutes to set white chocolate.
- Melt semisweet chips over double boiler.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the white chocolate layer and sprinkle immediately with extra sprinkles to decorate.
- Place back in fridge until chocolate is set.
- Cut into pieces.
recipe adapted from Bake at 350
Store airtight for up to 5 days