Krispie Treat Ice Cream Pie is a fun spin on a boring ice cream cake! Mixing Rice Krispie Cereal with white chocolate as the crust gives this ice cream pie recipe a great crunch! There are so many flavor possibilities with this easy dessert!
- 8 oz white chocolate
- 4 cups rice krispie cereal
- 1 1/2 qts strawberry ice cream (or any flavor you would like), softened enough to spread
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- strawberries to garnish
- Melt the white chocolate in a large bowl in microwave or over a double boiler.
- Stir in rice krispie cereal, coating completely with the white chocolate.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9″ or 10″ springform pan.
- Freeze crust for 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and spread the ice cream on top of crust. Top with Cool Whip and strawberries, if desired.
- Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve allow to sit out for 15 or so minutes to soften ice cream and crust.
Keywords:: ice cream pie recipe, ice cream cake recipe, how to make ice cream pie, rice krispie treat ice cream pie recipe, baking with rice krispies, homemade ice cream pie, birthday dessert recipes, birthday pie recipes