This Krispie Treat Ice Cream Pie is a fun spin on your average strawberry ice cream cake! An easy no-bake dessert made with a “crust” of Rice Krispie treats for crunch topped with creamy strawberry ice cream and whipped cream.
- 8 oz white chocolate
- 4 cups rice krispie cereal
- 1 1/2 qts strawberry ice cream (or any flavor you would like), softened enough to spread
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- strawberries to garnish
- Melt the white chocolate in a large bowl in microwave or over a double boiler.
- Stir in rice krispie cereal, coating completely with the white chocolate.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9″ or 10″ springform pan.
- Freeze crust for 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and spread the ice cream on top of crust. Top with Cool Whip and strawberries, if desired.
- Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve allow to sit out for 15 or so minutes to soften ice cream and crust.
cover airtight and store in freezer for up for 30 days.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 326
- Sugar: 20.1 g
- Sodium: 143.5 mg
- Fat: 14.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 46.1 g
- Protein: 4.4 g
- Cholesterol: 24 mg
Keywords: ice cream cake recipe, frozen desserts, easy summer desserts