makes 24 large cookies
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream or milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups chopped Snickers candy, frozen
- 4–5 cups thick cut salted potato chips (I used Kettle Chips)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer cream butter and sugar for 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Turn mixer to low and add in egg, yolk, milk and vanilla. Increase speed to medium and mix until smooth and incorporated.
- Turn mixer back down to low and add in flour, baking soda and salt, mixing until combined.
- Add in Snickers candy and mix until evenly distributed. And finally add in potato chips and pulse until combined. Don’t over mix, as all the chips will break up too much.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon onto lined baking sheet and bake 9-10 minutes until edges are golden. Allow to cool 2-3 minutes on baking sheet and transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.
store airtight for up to 3 days.