- 2 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped graham crackers
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line 9×9 pan with foil. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, place your coconut over medium-low heat until it’s a light golden color. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan add both kinds of chips, salt, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk. Melt together on low heat until smooth. Remove immediately from heat and fold in nuts and graham crackers.
- Spread in prepared pan and sprinkle toasted coconut on top, gently pressing into chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator to chill and set.
- Cut into squares.