Makes about 20 bars
- 1/4 cup butter
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup malted milk powder
- 4 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 2 cup chopped malted milk balls (I used Whoppers)
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat. When butter is melted, add marshmallows and stir until almost completely melted.
- Stir in malted milk powder and remove from heat.
- Immediately stir in Cereal until coated in marshmallow mixture.
- Finally stir in malted milk balls.
- Press into prepared pan and let cool, about 20-30 minutes.
- Cut into squares when ready to serve.
Best if served same day.