Maple Sausage Breakfast Sliders are the answer to your morning routine. These breakfast sandwiches are fast, but so delicious! Whether it’s a school day or a weekend brunch these are guaranteed to get your day started off right.
- 12 small slider rolls
- 6–8 slices Muenster or Cheddar cheese
- 12 Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 12 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In an 9×9 or 11×7 baking dish lay out the bottoms of the slider buns. Set the tops aside. Place half of the cheese slices on the bottom buns. Place 1 sausage patty on top of the cheese on each bun.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and pour the whisked eggs into the pan. Cook the eggs, stir frequently until cooked. Remove from the heat.
- Spread the eggs evenly over the sausage. Place the remaining cheese slices evenly on top of the eggs.
- Top the cheese with the tops of the slider buns.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl melt the butter. Whisk in the maple syrup and pour the mixture evenly on top of all the sliders.
- Cover the pan with foil and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake the sliders for 15 minutes covered. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Keywords:: breakfast slider recipe, breakfast sandwich recipe, how to make the best breakfast sliders, how to make the best breakfast sandwich, easy breakfast recipes, egg and sausage recipe, quick breakfast recipe