Marshmallow Fluff Krispie Treats are packed with the MAXIMUM amount of marshmallow…both minis and Fluff to create the gooiest, softest krispie treat you will ever have! This homemade rice krispie treat recipe also contains Fruity Pebbles for a colorful, crunchy dessert!
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 8 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups Marshmallow Fluff
- 3 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 3 cups Fruity Pebble cereal
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick spray, set aside.
- In a large saucepot over medium-low heat melt the butter.
- Once the butter is melted add in 6 cups of the mini marshmallows and salt, stirring constantly until they’re melted. Remove the pot from the heat.
- Immediately stir in both cereals until coated with the melted marshmallows. Then stir in the Fluff until evenly mixed in. Finally stir in the remaining 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and press evenly.
- Allow the bars to set up for at least an hour before cutting into squares.
You can use any combination of cereals…or you could just use ALL Rice Krispies.
Store airtight for up to 5 days. These krispie treats stay soft and are even better the second day!
Keywords:: rice krispie treat recipe, how to make rice krispie treats, homemade rice krispie treat recipe, marshmallow krispie treat recipe, marshmallow fluff krispie treat recipe, the best krispie treat recipe, marshmallow dessert recipes