These Melting Snowman Oreo Cookie Balls will be the easiest and cutest addition to your cookie tray this year! These festive Christmas cookies are the perfect way to celebrate the holidays!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 16 oz white candy disks, or semi sweet chocolate
- Mini Oreos
- Rolo Candys
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mini Orange candy coated chocolate or sunflower seeds.
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- CUSTOMIZE it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
store airtight in refrigerator for up to a week
Keywords: oreo cookies recipe, oreo cookie balls, christmas cookie recipe, the best christmas cookie recipe, easy christmas cookie recipe, holiday cookie recipe, oreo truffles recipe, oreo truffles