makes 18 cheesecakes
- 1 cup Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 (8oz) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche or caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Churro pieces, store bought or homemade
- Cinnamon sugar (1/4 cup granulated sugar + 1 tsp cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Line muffin pans with liners.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, 2 Tbsp sugar and salt together in a medium sized bowl. Press approx 2 Tbsp graham cracker mix into each liner.
- In mixing bowl beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth and blended. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each until just blended.
- Top each crust with about 1/4 cup of the cheesecake filling.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When the cheesecakes are chilled spread each with a teaspoon of dulce de leche or caramel.
- In a mixing bowl combine whipping cream, 1/8 cup granulated sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tsp vanilla. Beat with whisk attachment on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Spread or pipe whipped cream on top of dulce de leche.
- Sprinkle whipped cream with cinnamon sugar and top with a churro piece.
If you can’t find Cinnamon Graham Crackers, you can substitute regular graham crackers and add in 1/2 tsp cinnamon into the crumb mixture.
You can use store bought Churros (found in the frozen food section) or you can make your own from scratch. I used this recipe from Allrecipes