Mint Fudge Stuffed Brownies are rich, chocolatey brownies stuffed with an epic white chocolate mint filling! An indulgent and easy dessert bar recipe you can make in under an hour.
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 6 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup Andes Mints, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 pan with foil and coat with nonstick spray.
- Fill a sauce pot with 2 inches of water. Place a heat safe bowl on top of the pan. Heat the water on medium-low until it comes to a simmer. Place the butter and chocolate in the bowl, stirring frequently until melted. Remove immediately from the heat and stir in the cocoa powder, both sugars, vanilla, salt and eggs until smooth and combined.
- Finally stir in the flour. Set the batter aside.
- In a separate bowl heat the white chocolate and condensed milk in 30- second intervals, stirring between each burst until melted and smooth. Alternately you could do this using the same double boiler method you used to melt the chocolate and butter). Add the mint extract and food coloring and stir until evenly combined.
- Spread half of the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Carefully spoon and spread the mint fudge on top of the brownie batter. Gently spread the remaining brownie batter on top of the fudge layer.
- Sprinkle the chopped Andes mints evenly on top of the brownies and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the brownies are set and the edges start to slightly pull away from the pan.
- Allow the brownies to cool and then refrigerate until the are completely set, at least 2 hours.
Recipe from Brownies, Blondies and Bars
Keywords: dessert bars, fudgy brownies, mint brownies