This recipe will make approx 14 snowmen
- 1 package of Mint Oreos, finely crushed, cream and all
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, room temp
- 1 lb. of vanilla almond bark, or white candy melting disks
- 1 Tbsp vegetable shortening
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well combined.
- Form your mixture into round truffles. (If you make them all uniform size you will get approx 45 truffles)
- Place the truffles on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Put in refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour.
- When truffles are chilled melt your almond bark or melts with 1 tablespoon of vegetable shortening according to the package directions.
- Dip your truffles carefully in the melted candy candy and with a fork remove and tap off the excess before transferring back to the wax paper.
- Let coating set.
You can use this recipe for any flavor Oreo.
Oreo Truffle recipe from Kraft