These Movie Candy Cookies are fully loaded with all your favorite movie candy! I used M&Ms, Milk Duds, Reeses Pieces and Raisinettes – so stock up on your favorite candies and go to town with this easy customizeable cookie recipe!
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 whole eggs, plus 2 egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 3 cups assorted candy (I used 1 cup Raisinettes, 3/4 cup Milk Duds, 3/4 cup Reese’s Pieces, 1/2 cup Mini M&Ms)
- *optional flaked or coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine butter and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and melt together for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Continue in 15 second increments until mixture is melted and smooth.
- In a separate large bowl whisk together flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In your stand mixer fitted combine eggs, egg yolks, vanilla and sugar. Mix on medium until combined and smooth. Turn mixer to low and slowly pour in your butter/peanut butter mixture. Continue stirring until combined.
- With mixer still on low, gradually add your flour mixture until just combined. Batter will be thick.
- Now add in your assorted candies and stir until they are evenly distributed.
- Using a large cookie scoop (3 tablespoon) drop dough two inches apart on your prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt flakes (if desired). You can also sprinkle the cookies with salt after they bake. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cookies will be puffy, but will be slightly golden at the edges. They might seem a little underdone in the middle, which is fine.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 3-4 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.
You can also use a hand mixer as shown with the video, but this dough gets a bit thick, so while it’s possible with the hand mixer, I recommend the stand mixer for ease.
*Nutrition facts exclude added candy
Keywords:: stuffed cookies, homemade cookies recipe, homemade cookies, homemade cookies recipe, soft cookies recipe, best cookies recipe, easy cookies recipe, homemade dessert