makes 20 cookie bars
- Line 9×9 baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Crush sandwich cookies in ziplock bag or a food processor
- In a medium saucepan combine chopped white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. Over low heat melt together stirring frequently.
- In a large bowl stir together the cookie crumbs and melted white chocolate mixture until evenly incorporated. Let sit for 2-3 minutes to cool slightly before stirring in 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Press evenly into prepared pan.
- If desired, sprinkle mini chips on top and gently press into cookie mixture.
- Chill for approximately 30 minutes until firm and cut into squares.
recipe adapted from Gluten Free On a Shoestring