This No Bake Icebox Peach Pie Recipe only has 4 Ingredients! A summer favorite!
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (8- ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14- ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (28-ounce) sliced peaches, drained
- Stir together whipped topping, condensed milk, and peaches.
- Divide between two pie crusts.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours.
- Remove from freezer about 3 minutes before ready to serve.
Store airtight in the freezer for up to a week
Recipe developed by Robyn from Add A Pinch
Keywords:: cookies and cups, pie recipe, peach pie, no bake, peach, sweetened condensed milk, graham cracker crust