This No Bake Icebox Peach Pie Recipe only has 4 Ingredients, and is a summer favorite! Creamy and loaded with peaches, this easy pie recipe is a great make ahead dessert idea.
A Peach Pie Recipe With Only 4 Ingredients!
I am about to rock your world today! This Icebox Peach Pie is not only a no bake pie recipe, you only need 4 things to make it, and it can be made ahead! This is one of those dessert recipes that you will make time and time again because it’s so so easy, quick and delicious! During the summer months when peaches are in season this is a great recipe to make, but I actually prefer to use canned peaches because they’re softer, which is nice because you can make it all year long!
How Do You Make Icebox Peach Pie?
I feel like I can’t even call this a recipe. It’s more of a “dump and mix” pie. There is really no guesswork here, which is really what we all need from time to time. There is a time and place to roll up your sleeves and try that tricky recipe you’ve always wanted to master, but there is ALSO a time and place to whip up a quick dessert that everyone will love!
What Are the 4 Ingredients?
- Pre-made Pie Crust. Pre-made Graham Cracker Crusts are a huge time saver! You can find them down the baking aisle in your supermarket!
- Cool Whip. I know there are tons of people who don’t love Cool Whip. I don’t happen to be one of them. BUT if you would prefer, you can absolutely use homemade whipped cream in place of the whipped topping!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk. This is a nonnegotiable ingredient here. This is what sweetens the pie and makes it silky and rich.
- Canned Peaches. Canned peaches are my favorite option for this pie because they are soft, which pairs well with the creamy pie filling.
Can I Use Fresh Peaches In Icebox Peach Pie?
If you would like to use fresh peaches you absolutely can! Just make sure they are really ripe, and peel them!
Can I Use Frozen Peaches In This Pie?
Yep! Just thaw them out and drain any excess liquid. You could even pat them dry with a paper towel for good measure.
This Icebox Peach Pie Is Perfect For A Party!
Another huge bonus about this pie recipe is that is makes TWO pies!! You will be able to feed a crowd with minimal effort, OR you can serve one and save one for another time.
This Peach Pie can be made up to a month in advance and store airtight in the freezer. It’s a fantastic quick pie recipe to whip up at the beginning of the summer, and store them in your freezer so you will always have a dessert on-hand to bring to a last minute BBQ!
Looking for more Peach Recipes? Try These:Print
Icebox Peach Pie
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: serves 10 1x
- Category: Pie
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Dessert
This No Bake Icebox Peach Pie Recipe only has 4 Ingredients! A summer favorite!
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (8- ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14- ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (28-ounce) sliced peaches, drained
- Stir together whipped topping, condensed milk, and peaches.
- Divide between two pie crusts.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours.
- Remove from freezer about 3 minutes before ready to serve.
Store airtight in the freezer for up to a week
Recipe developed by Robyn from Add A Pinch
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 333
- Sugar: 45.5 g
- Sodium: 164.6 mg
- Fat: 10.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 57.5 g
- Protein: 4.7 g
- Cholesterol: 11.6 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, pie recipe, peach pie, no bake, peach, sweetened condensed milk, graham cracker crust
Want To Save This Recipe?
Find more recipes like this:
3 comments on “Icebox Peach Pie”
If you substitute fresh fruit how much do you use (in cups)?
Hi this looks amazing! I’m going to make this but wondering if its two 28 ounce cans or 2 cans totalling 28 ounces? Thank you!
I’m assuming we can use any fruit here. Probably be amazing with frozen berries!