makes 36 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups granola (I used Honey Granola with no raisins)
- 1 1/2 cups Quick Cooking Oatmeal
- 1 (8 oz package) Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Line counter with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan combine sugars, cocoa powder, butter and cream. Heat over medium until mixture comes to a boil and then boil for one minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, oats and granola until combined. Let it sit for about 2 minutes.
- Mix in the peanut butter cups.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon onto parchment paper and press down, if desired. Let harden, approx 30 minutes before eating.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.