Nutella Truffle Stuffed Brownies are the ultimate rich, fudgy brownie. Use a boxed brownie mix to make the whole process super simple!
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (18.4 ounce) Brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with foil and spray liberally with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer beat the Nutella, powdered sugar and milk together. Mixture will be stiff. You can also do this in a bowl with a spoon.
- Prepare the brownie mix according the package directions. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Take spoonfuls of the Nutella mixture and flatten it out with your hands. Place the pieces on top of the brownie batter. Cover all the batter with the filling mixture as evenly as possible. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Top the filling with the remaining brownie batter.
- Bake the brownies for 25-30 minutes until the edges are set.
- Cool the pan on a wire rack until the brownies are cooled. Remove the foil from the pan onto a cutting board and cut into squares.
Store airtight for up to 3 days
Keywords: fudgy brownie, nutella brownies, easy brownie recipe