Classic Nutter Butter cookies and crispy rice cereal come together in these scrumptious homemade peanut butter Rice Krispie treats! An easy no-bake dessert that’s loved by kids and adults alike.
- 1 (16 oz) package of Nutter Butter Cookies, chopped
- 6 cups rice krispie cereal
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 (10.5 oz) bags mini marshmallows
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large sauce pan melt your butter over low heat.
- Still on low heat, add the marshmallows to the melted butter and stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in your rice krispies and chopped Nutter Butter cookies.
- When combined, pour mixture into prepared pan and press evenly.
- Allow to cool, about 20-30 minutes and cut into squares.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days
Keywords: no-bake dessert, peanut butter rice crispy treats, rice krispie treats variations