makes 20 squares
- 2 1/4 cup Oatmeal Cookie Crumbs (about 20 cookies)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 Oatmeal Cream Pies, coarsely chopped
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray lightly with baking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In blender or food processor crush Oatmeal cookies until they are a fine crumb. Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter and press firmly into prepared pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges just start to get golden. Remove from oven.
- While crust is baking combine cream cheese, brown sugar and cinnamon in bowl of stand mixer and bet until smooth. Turn mixer to low and add in eggs, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, scraping sides of bowl when necessary. Turn mixer back up to medium and beat until combined and smooth.
- Fold in chopped Oatmeal Cream Pies.
- Pour mixture over crust and bake for an additional 35-40 minutes until cheesecake is just set.
- Remove from oven and allow to come to room temperature. Chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight before cutting into squares
store airtight in refrigerator for up to 5 days.