These Oatmeal Cream Pie Cheesecake Bars are the perfect combination of two of my favorite treats!
Oatmeal Cream Pies are basically from the devil.
They are ridiculously delicious in the most remedial of ways…
I would eat them all day every day if my cholesterol would allow it.
Unfortunately I’d like to live to see the age of 38…so I try and limit my cream pie consumption.
To like 2 a day. That’s fair, right?
Alright I’m kidding, jeez.
I even made Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies a while back. They are amazing. You should make them.
Well, I decided to out-do the Oatmeal Cream Pie.
And stuff it in a brown sugar cheesecake bar.
Take THAT devil. Who’s wearing horns now? Heh.
Oatmeal Cream Pie Cheesecake Bars.
Because I can.
Let’s start with the crust.
Instead of a graham cracker crust, we’re gonna do an oatmeal cookie crust.
I have decided that life needs an oatmeal cookie crust.
Grab some store bought oatmeal cookies. Or fine, make your own..whatever.
Grind those up until they are a fine crumb. I used my blender because it was already on my counter.
I’m lazy like that.Mix the crumbs with some butter and press it evenly into a 9×9 foil-lined pan.
Bake that for a few minutes.
Meanwhile let’s talk about the cheesecake part.
I amped it up a litte with some sweetened condensed milk.Mix some of that in with some cream cheese, brown sugar, eggs…
Then chop up some Little Debbie’s Oatmeal Creme Pies…
Fold those into the cheesecake batter…
And pour it onto your partially baked crust…
Bake it up and let it cool completely.
Then chill it for at least 3 hours.
When you’re ready to cut it into squares remove it from the pan and peel back the foil…Gorgeous, I tell you…
I am in love with these bars,
The brown sugar cheesecake is yummy and the oatmeal cookies give it a dense chewiness.
Also, my friend Karly decided to stuff Oatmeal Cream Pies into brownies yesterday, I think she climbed in my brain. Such a random coincidence!
Totally check those out!Print
Oatmeal Cream Pie Cheesecake Bars
makes 20 squares
- 2 1/4 cup Oatmeal Cookie Crumbs (about 20 cookies)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 Oatmeal Cream Pies, coarsely chopped
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray lightly with baking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In blender or food processor crush Oatmeal cookies until they are a fine crumb. Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter and press firmly into prepared pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges just start to get golden. Remove from oven.
- While crust is baking combine cream cheese, brown sugar and cinnamon in bowl of stand mixer and bet until smooth. Turn mixer to low and add in eggs, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, scraping sides of bowl when necessary. Turn mixer back up to medium and beat until combined and smooth.
- Fold in chopped Oatmeal Cream Pies.
- Pour mixture over crust and bake for an additional 35-40 minutes until cheesecake is just set.
- Remove from oven and allow to come to room temperature. Chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight before cutting into squares
store airtight in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
41 comments on “Oatmeal Cream Pie Cheesecake Bars”
Hi Shelly I’m just going through your site to see if you have a cookies and cream pie recipe where you make it in a springform pan rather than a pie pan, because I’m sure there,s some of you out there that’s just like me who likes a little more of a pie or pizza so they like a pie that sits tall like a cake to satisfy your more needs.
I abso-frcikin-lutely love the way you write….and bake. Marry me? No hanky panky. Even though men are a complete pain, I still hanky their panky. You, however; are my dream wife. Weird that.
Have you seen the apple oatmeal cream pies? These would be amazing with those too!!
These are ridiculous. In the best way possible.
I have a secret love for those store bought iced oatmeal cookies.
I want to make these for breakfast and lunch and dinner and brinner and brunch and linner.
is that wrong?
Wowie these cheesecake bars look fabulous!
Look so delicious. Yum Yum Yum. I wanna try this at home also. Ehh!!! Excited. Thanks for posting this kind of blog.
These sure look devilish! Now please pass the pan – I need these stat!
LOVED oatmeal cream pies growing up! this is so nostalgic
these are bars look delicious! especially the corner piece! Great recipe!
You are an evil genius 🙂