These Orange Creamsicle Yogurt Bites are a super easy snack you can whip up with just 2 simple ingredients. This recipe is completely customizeable so you can make yogurt bites in any flavor!
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla yogurt
- 1 (3 oz) package of Orange Jello mix
- *optional, whipped cream to top
- Line a muffin tin with 6 cupcake liners.
- In a medium microwave safe mixing bowl, combine yogurt and Jello mix, stirring to combine.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- Fill each cupcake liner with about 1/4 cup of yogurt mixture.
- Chill cups for at least an hour until set.
You can easily mix and match different flavors or yogurt and Jello.
Also, try making them in mini cupcake liners as well for a more bite-sized treat!
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Adapted from Jello
Keywords:: yogurt recipe, jello recipe, easy dessert recipe, easy dessert recipe few ingredients, easy dessert recipe no bake, easy snack recipe, easy no bake dessert, no bake dessert, easiest dessert recipe