What’s the best part of an Oreo? The filling, of course! Oreo Cookie Filling Dip is a sweet and creamy dip, separate from the cookie. Dip anything from pretzels to cookies in this awesome dessert side!
- 1/4 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp hot water
- Mix all ingredients with mixer for 2 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Keywords:: oreo cookie filling recipe, cookie dip recipe, how to make oreo filling, how to make cookie filling, homemade cookie filling recipe