These Outrageous Peanut Butter Candy Bars are over the top! They have a Nutter Butter crust, chopped Reeses PB Cups, chopped Butterfingers, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and more!
- 1 (16 ounce) package Nutter Butter cookies, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup Challenge butter, melted
- 10 full sized peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 2 full sized Butterfinger Candy Bars, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set this aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the crushed Nutter Butters and melted butter, mixing evenly. Press this into the prepared pan and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle evenly with Reese’s cups, Butterfingers, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- In a separate bowl stir together the sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and vanilla. Microwave this for 30 seconds until slightly warm and thinned. Pour this on top of the bars evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until set and allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.
recipe lightly adapted from my recipes
Keywords: peanut butter bars chocolate, peanut butter bars with chocolate, peanut butter cookie bars, peanut butter dessert, peanut butter dessert recipe, easy dessert recipe, easy dessert idea, best dessert recipe