Party Hat Snack Mix is made with “birthday hats”, popcorn, white chocolate, and cake mix! This cake batter snack mix is so fun and festive – kids will love it!
- 1 bag buttered popcorn, popped with unpopped kernels removed
- 4 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 4 cups Rice Chex mix
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 Tablespoons of white cake mix
- 1 (12.6 oz bag) M&M’s (a little more than 2 cups)
- 16 oz. white chocolate
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- In a wax lined roasting pan combine popcorn, pretzels, Chex, peanuts, Marshmallows and M&M’s.
- Sprinkle evenly with dry cake mix.
- Over a double boiler (or in microwave) melt your white chocolate.
- When melted, pour over your mix. Using a spoon stir until the mix is evenly coated with white chocolate.
- Sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles on top and stir to combine.
- Let sit until chocolate is set, 20-30 minutes. Once the chocolate is set you can add your party hats combining them evenly throughout the mix.
Keywords: birthday cake chex mix, white chocolate snack mix, white chocolate popcorn mix