makes 24 pieces of fudge
- 1 (10 oz bag) peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 oz can) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 Tbsp butter, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped banana chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 banana, very ripe
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Over a double boiler, or in microwave melt peanut butter chips, 2 Tbsp butter and can of sweetened condensed milk together, stirring until melted.
- Stir in chopped banana chips and spread in your prepared pan. Set aside.
- Place banana in food processor or blender and blend until it’s liquid, with no lumps.
- Over double boiler or in microwave melt the white chocolate chips, banana and remaining 2 Tbsp butter. Stir until just melted.
- Pour this over the peanut butter layer.
- Chill until set up (about 2 hours) and cut into squares.
adapted from candy.com
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated for up to a week.