These Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch Clusters are the perfect sweet and simple snack idea! They’re quick, easy and tasty bite-sized treats for your kiddos!
- 2 lbs (36 oz) white candy coating or Almond Bark, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch
- 4 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl combine Cap’n Crunch, Rice Krispies and Marshmallows.
- In a double boiler melt white candy coating. When just melted, remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Pour candy coating mixture over top cereal mixture and stir evenly to coat.
- Line counter with wax paper and drop mixture by large spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let sit until set, about an hour.
Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
*If you would like to make these into bars, spray a 9×13 pan lightly with cooking spray and instead of dropping into clusters, pour mixture into prepared pan and press evenly. Refrigerate until set. Cut into squares.
Keywords:: easy snack recipe, snack idea, after school snack, homemade snack, peanut butter bars recipe, peanut butter recipe, peanut butter dessert