These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oat Squares are super chewy, packed with peanut butter, loaded with chocolate chips and covered in a dreamy peanut butter glaze!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with foil and spray with baking spray.
- In bowl of stand mixer cream together butter, both sugars and peanut butter for about 2 minutes on medium speed until creamy, scraping sides as needed.
- Add in egg and vanilla and continue beating for an additional minute until mixture becomes pale in color. With mixer still on medium speed, add in salt and baking soda, mixing until combined.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour and oats, mixing until combined.
- Press mixer into prepared pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, pressing lightly into the dough.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges are golden.
- Remove from oven and prepare glaze by whisking all ingredients together. Pour over warm bars evenly and tilt the pan to allow the glaze to spread.
- Let bars cool completely and glaze to set before cutting into squares.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 168
- Sugar: 19.5 g
- Sodium: 143.7 mg
- Fat: 7.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.2 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 7.7 mg
Keywords: peanut butter chocolate bars, peanut butter bars with chocolate, oatmeal peanut butter bars, peanut butter bars with oatmeal, chocolate chip oatmeal bars, oatmeal bars recipe, glaze recipe