makes 24 brownies
- Your favorite Brownie recipe baked in a 9×13 pan.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp of flour
- Bake brownies and allow to cool completely.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in mixer until smooth. Mix in peanut butter and then flour until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spread on brownies.
- Chill for at least 1/2 hour and then cut into squares.
I used my favorite Fudge Brownie Recipe found here