These are cute and festive Halloween Brownies, but leave off the spider and enjoy them all year long!
Bake Your Brownies. Use my Fudgy Brownies Recipe!
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp of flour
- Bake brownies and allow to cool completely.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in mixer until smooth. Mix in peanut butter and then flour until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spread on brownies.
- Chill for at least 1/2 hour and then cut into squares.
Store airtight for up to 3 days.
Nutrition info below is only for the peanut butter cookie dough. See brownie nutrition info in the recipe card for the brownies.
Keywords: cookies and cups, cookie dough, halloween brownies, peanut butter, brownies recipe