These easy Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies have been made into adorable Halloween brownies with a peanut butter cup spider on top!
These Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies are adorable for Halloween or ANYTIME of the Year!
Talk about an easy, delicious brownie recipe! I am ALL about a themed treat, and with Halloween coming up, these fit the bill, but simply leave off the adorable peanut butter cup spider, and you have a brownie recipe topped with (egg-free) cookie dough that you will want to enjoy all year long!
How Do You Make Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies?
I use my Brownie Recipe, which happens to be the best ever…try it if you haven’t already…BUT I added peanut butter cookie dough (egg-free of course) on top in a nice thick layer, because chocolate and peanut butter together is pure love.
Feel free to use any brownie recipe you would like, you can even use a boxed mix if you’re in a pinch! The fun part comes when you add the peanut butter cookie dough all over the top!
AND when you add the spider garnish, they become festive and spooky, PERFECT for your Halloween party!
Here Are The Easy Steps Foe Halloween Brownies
- Bake your brownies!
- When they are cooled make your egg free peanut butter cookie dough which is super easy to make. You could even skip this step entirely and just use buttercream frosting!
- Spread the cookie dough all over the brownies.
How To make Peanut Butter Cup Spiders
- Use 2 different sizes of peanut butter cups, the miniature and itty bitty ones.
- On the smallest ones I piped on eyes with black frosting. You could also use the black gel, or even black candy melts.
- I placed them on the brownies, you can do it when they are cut or still in the pan.
- I used Chocolate Twizzlers for the legs…I just cut them skinny… you could also use pretzels or black licorice.
These go together so easily! You can chill them so they slice up clean.
PRO TIP: Use a HOT KNIFE to make your slices perfect!
There you go! Totally easy, totally rich and decadent and totally cute!
Looking for more Halloween Desserts? Try These:Print
These are cute and festive Halloween Brownies, but leave off the spider and enjoy them all year long!
Bake Your Brownies. Use my Fudgy Brownies Recipe!
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp of flour
- Bake brownies and allow to cool completely.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in mixer until smooth. Mix in peanut butter and then flour until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spread on brownies.
- Chill for at least 1/2 hour and then cut into squares.
Store airtight for up to 3 days.
Nutrition info below is only for the peanut butter cookie dough. See brownie nutrition info in the recipe card for the brownies.
Keywords: cookies and cups, cookie dough, halloween brownies, peanut butter, brownies recipe
Want To Save This Recipe?