Peanut Butter Cup Blondies are a peanut butter lovers dream come true. This peanut butter blondie recipe has the perfect softness, is not crumbly at all, and has the exact right amount of peanut butter. I am OBSESSED with this sweet dessert.
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peanut butter cups (about 12 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9 pan with aluminum foil and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter, peanut butter, and both sugars together for 2 minutes. Add in the eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda and continue mixing for 1 minute, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and mix in the flour until just combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold half of the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and press the remaining peanut butter cups into the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing into bars.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 248
- Sugar: 20.5 g
- Sodium: 371.6 mg
- Fat: 10.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Protein: 4.9 g
- Cholesterol: 23.6 mg
Keywords: peanut butter cup blondie recipe, how to make blondies, best blondie recipe, how to make the best blondies, peanut butter cup dessert recipes, homemade blondie recipe