This Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cheesecake is a show stopper! It’s a super easy cheesecake recipe that’s packed with chocolate peanut butter flavor! It’s impossible to not love this cheesecake!
- 1 19 1/2 oz brownie mix (prepared in 9x13 pan according to package directions)
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce, divided
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 12 peanut butter cups, chopped
- Bake brownies according to package directions, allow to cool completely.
- When brownies are cooled cut into bars. Remove 3/4 of the bars from the pan and press into the base of a 9″ Springform pan. Set the remaining 1/4 of the brownies aside.
- Heat hot fudge sauce for 30 seconds and then spread 3/4 cup onto brownie base. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth and combined. Add in sweetened condensed milk and mix until evenly incorporated.
- In another bowl combine heavy cream and powdered sugar and beat on high until stiff peaks form. Reserve 1 cup of whipped cream and set aside. Fold remaining whipped cream into peanut butter mixture until smooth and evenly combined.
- Spread half of peanut butter mixture on top of brownie base. Crumble remaining brownies and sprinkle them on top of peanut butter mixture. Top with remaining peanut butter mixture and finally remaining whipped cream.
- Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups on top and drizzle with remaining hot fudge sauce.
- Chill for at least 4 hours. Overnight is best.
- Remove sides of Springform pan when ready to serve.
Store airtight in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Recipe adapted from Midwest Living
Keywords:: peanut butter cheesecake recipe, brownie cheesecake recipe, peanut butter cheesecake, brownie cheesecake, easy cheesecake recipe, chocolate cheesecake recipe