Thick, fudgy brownies loaded with creamy peanut butter chips and chopped peanut butter cups! The ultimate chocolate + peanut butter dream!
- 2 cups semisweet chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (10.5- ounce bag) peanut butter cups (14 peanut butter cups), coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9×9 baking dish with foil and coat it with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate and butter, and melt over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Once the chocolate is melted, remove the pan from the heat immediately.
- Whisk both the sugars into the chocolate and add the eggs, one at a time, whisking constantly, until evenly combined. Next mix in the vanilla until smooth. Stir in the salt and flour until they’re evenly incorporated. Stir in the peanut butter chips and half of the chopped peanut butter cups. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and press the remaining peanut butter cups into the top of the batter.
- Bake the brownies for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted 2- inches from the side comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares.
Store airtight for up to 3 days.
These brownies are even more fudgy if they sit overnight!
Keywords:: Brownies, one bowl, recipe, baking, chocolate, chocolate chips, cookies and cups, peanut butter cups, brownie recipe, fudgy brownies