Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies – these sweet treats, a classic blend of peanut butter and chocolate, will melt in your mouth. If you’ve been searching for an easy chocolate dessert, look no further than these cake mix cookies.
- 1 (18.25 oz) box chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 8 oz bag Reese’s Minis
- Preheat oven to 350°
- With your mixer, beat together cake mix, oil and eggs until combined.
- Pour in entire bag of Reese’s Minis.
- Mix on low until Reese’s are evenly incorporated.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls and place n a parchment lined baking sheet about 2″ apart. Cookies will spread.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes.
The Reese’s will break when you beat them into the cookie batter..you want there to be chunks of peanut butter cups, but they will break apart.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 13.9 g
- Sodium: 184.5 mg
- Fat: 8.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.8 g
- Protein: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 16.1 mg
Keywords: cake mix cookies, how to make cake mix cookies, cake mix cookie recipe, chocolate cake mix cookies, peanut butter cup cookies, chocolate peanut butter cookie recipe, easy chocolate dessert recipe