- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray or grease a 9×13 pan
- In stand mixer beat sour cream and butter together, add cake mix, dry pudding mix and eggs. Beat at medium speed for about 2 minutes. Turn mixer to low and add in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and bake approx 30 minutes until center is set and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups evenly on top of cake.
- Melt white chips in microwave or over a double boiler and drizzle on top of cake and peanut butter cups.
- Let cake cool and cut into squares when ready to serve.
I melted my white chocolate chips in a ziplock bag in the microwave and snipped off the end and squeezed the white chocolate on my cake. Makes for easy clean up!
This cake is even better the next day.